Thursday, May 18, 2006

So here it is. This is how I will try to communicate with people while I'm away. It seems to me to be a little easier to maintain a site where friends and family can visit to check up on me, rather than to keep sending emails and pictures. This will be easier for you to handle, since you won't be forced to hear what I'm up to unless you really want to know. This will also be easier for me since I won't have to keep sending mass emails to people, and I won't have to try to decide what to send to certain people, and what not to send to other people.
I hope you enjoy this site. I plan on posting pictures and possible even video footage of what I see and do while I'm away.

I love you all, and please feel free to comment on anything you want.


Doug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home