Saturday, May 27, 2006

Williston = Long Vacation.

I don't have a job yet, so I've been killing time by practicing my golf game. It really doesn't help that I hang out with Ben all the time, who is also unemployed. I'm going to have to find a job simply so I can supply my need for the plush green links of northwestern North Dakota. It's also been insanley beautiful weather the past week so I gots to take care of that.

Other news: I've lost a grand total of $57 playing poker with my friends, I've showered only every other day, I ran into some great old friends that I haven't seen for years, I've been drunk a couple times, I think Ashli is dead, Tara looks HOT in her sexy black dress, and Shelby has never been happier.

Doug

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are you comming back, to get the tattoo?

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home