Wednesday, June 14, 2006

MY BOSS IS A GERMAN CARPENTER
(I thought it was funny)

I finally got a job...I think.
Starting tomorrow, I'll be working as a carpenter for my friends Corey's dad. It sounds like it will be super-exciting work. I've always enjoyed building things. The only problem is that the things I build are usually non-functioning and lack any sort of aesthetic quality.

I really hope things work our and this becomes my job for the summer. I'm going to get "orientated" tomorrow at 8am and will begin working on Monday.

In other news, Louise may be dead. I gave her a rawhide bone at 8:30am and I haven't seen her since. If you see a puppy that looks like this...

...and has a piece of rawhide protruding from her mouth-al region, please return her to me asap. thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home