Sunday, June 18, 2006

I'm In A Mood.

It's not secret that I'm not happy about being in Williston anyway. I love the friends that I have here. I'm so happy that I've been able to spend an incredible amount of time with my mom and sister, Ben and Pete, and have been able to see other friends I haven't seen for years. But I just don't like this town. I figured that once I got a job it wouldn't be so bad, and I guess I JUST started working again, but I still really miss Fargo and my friends there.

The past couple of days I've been in one of my usual lonely, mopey funks. It's been hard being home because there's always people here, and when there are no people around I still have to look after Louise, who is VERY demanding. I'd like to just have a weekend all to myself. No phone calls. No text messages. No dog to take outside...who still refuses to poop for me. (bitch)

Good news is that I'll be in Fargo next weekend, and I already have plans to spend Friday night at the Legion. That should be fun. Just need to make sure that as many people as possible show up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home