Monday, August 28, 2006

Here's the first set of pictures I've taken so far. A friend let me borrow a cord to connect my camera and computer, so you all can thank Brian.

These first couple pictures are just some shots of my dorm. So they're pretty boring, but you get to have a visual of where I will be spending most of my time. The first two are just pics of my room We have a big window that stays open most of the time. Even though it's quite warm here, there is almost always a cool breeze, and at night it even gets almost too cold to have the window open.




Now, those of you who know me know that I've never lived in the dorms. You also know that I don't like to share my bathroom, and you unfortunately know why. When I first decided to come here I knew I'd be sharing a bathroom AND have small living quarters with whomever gets assigned to be my roommate. Also, those of you who know me well enough know my sense of humor.

Having said that, I love the bathroom. It's the coolest bathroom I've ever had. Maybe I'm so excited because I came into this living situation under the impression that I'd be sharing a bathroom with the entire floor. So when I got to my dorm and saw that I had my own "cleaning area", I was ecstatic. So, having my own bathroom quite simply made my day. And here it is...



It's great. The shower is a little small, but then again I'm a little big, so what else can I expect. But, I hope you noticed the toilet at the right of the picture, because this is the absolute best part of the whole dorm. I HAVE A POOP ROOM! This is utterly amazing to me. It's a tiny room, with a toilet, a bidet, and a door that locks. So I can poop with the utmost privacy. You all have no idea how excited I am about this.


POOP ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is also proof to all of you nay-sayers who said I will have to poop in a hole in the ground. Pllllllllllllll............

I have some more pics I'm going to post soon. There a couple shots of campus and the area surrounding campus. I'm going into Ifrane again tomorrow with some friends and we're going to be the typical, annoying, stupid tourists and take a bunch of pictures of the town. Really guys, Ifrane is beautiful. I love it so much. So keep coming back to see more pics.
Doug

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you get your own poop room! As a former roomie, I know why you'd want one.... but I still love you. Actually, you desensitizing me may be why my marriage is going so well. He's got you beat.
Looks like a pretty great place to be spending some time, so I hope you have the time of your life. I'm jealous!

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home