Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Rabat Photos 2

Imagine that you have never seen an ocean. Never,with your own eyes, have you wittnessed something so big and so amazing. You have always wanted to, and knew that you would someday, but have yet to see it.
Now imagine that you are walking through an area that is completely enclosed in massive walls. These walls have been in existence for one thousand years. You are walking, taking in all the fantastic classic doorways, shops, and walls all painted in white and blue. Now, one of the people you are with says that if you keep walking a little more, there will be a "t" in the path and there should be a cool view. So you continue walking, take the left, which opens onto a large platform, and you see this:


(Justin, Nate, Christina, and Natalie)





This was my first time ever seeing the ocean with my own two eyes. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life, and it happened just like I described above. The only thing I left out was my response when Nate, our "guide" asked me what I thought. All I could muster was "It's kinda big...".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home